Assistant Project Manager
Pension and Performance Bonus
This is a unique new opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager or an experienced Project Coordinator who is looking to become an Assistant Project Manager. This North American construction firm has been established for over 100 years and is a prominent player in multiple markets. Their strength lies in delivering megaprojects over the $100M threshold and they have a strong portfolio of projects of varying scale across sectors.
We are seeking an exceptional construction professional with large project experience in any of the following areas: Water/Wastewater, Heavy Industrial, Automotive, Energy, Infrastructure or large-scale ICI. The Assistant Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain budget, schedule and cost control throughout projects valued up to $15M, while providing assistance on projects of larger scope and scale
- Manage all estimates and all communications and updates
- Develop, monitor and control all aspects of the master schedule and critical path
- Negotiate, price, communicate and integrate change orders
- Communicate schedule and scope changes to subcontractors and clients regularly
- Prepare billing submissions on a timely basis
- Track and report on daily progress logs, change orders and other project documentation
- Review, revise when necessary and approve subcontractor invoices for payment
- Review and approve timesheets for contract project personnel
- Meet daily with Site Superintendent to ensure project is coordinated and on track
- Remain well-versed on all aspects of company health and safety policy and enact and enforce onsite, work with site personnel to maintain site safety at all times
- BSc in Engineering or Architecture or degree in Construction Management
- At least three years of experience in a construction management, engineering or coordination role on projects of moderate scope
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This company offers a salary at the upper end of the market range along with a group benefits program, profit sharing and pension. If you are an experienced Assistant PM looking to scale up your career with a very well-known and respected contractor located in the GTA, please apply ASAP.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas