Intern Architect, AAA
Competitive Salary + Benefits Package
Architecture & Design Firm
We are proud to be partnering with a well established firm in Vancouver as they search for a talented and motivated Intern Architect to join their team. This firm have a lot of new projects in their pipeline for 2020 and beyond and are in need of some additional staff to join their team.
WHAT YOU NEED
- As an Intern Architect you will have between 4 and 10 years of experience and be involved in the following:
- Collaborate with Senior Architects to develop designs
- Work energetically with the project team in planning work and developing solutions to technical and design detail problems.
- Complete technical drawings and construction documents
- Prepares presentations and presents design concepts and drawings.
- Incorporates Integrated Sustainable Design solutions into projects.
- Maintains a collaborative professional working relationship with the Project Leadership Team
- Contribute to report writing, plans, estimates and calculations for coordination.
- Participates in team meetings to help resolve project issues, coordination with other disciplines, schedule adherence, and technical issues.
- Participates in site visits as well as project reviews regarding project costs, budgets and adherence to schedule.
- Communicates in a clear, concise, and professional manner at all times, both verbally and in writing
- Applies proper QA/QC methods throughout project.
- You will be working with Revit and a range of other software platforms, all time being a part of a collaborative team and working productively with other staff members to achieve project objectives. You will have strong design skills and creative ideas to come up with unique solutions for projects.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
- To be successful in this role, you will have between 4 and 10 years of experience as an intern architect and be eligible to soon become registered with the AIBC
- You will ideally have a range of project experience, ideally with some commercial, public, community or institutional project work behind you.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work to deadlines is also essential.
- Excellent communications skills
- An excellent compensation package
- Opportunity to grow and develop professionally, with plenty of support in advancing
- Support with skills and educational development
- An excellent leadership team
- Be part of a progressive, reputable and award winning company
If you're interested in this Intern Architect role click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. We thank all candidates for their application, however, only candidates who meet the criteria above will be contacted.
Keywords: Junior Architect, Intern Architect, Vancouver, B.C, British Columbia, AIBC, Intermediate Architect, Registered Architect, Greater Vancouver, Architecture
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas