Intermediate Architect, AIBC
Competitive Salary + Benefits Package
Vancouver, British Columbia
Architecture & Design Firm
Other titles: Intermediate Architect, Architect, Graduate Architect, Intern, AIBC Architect
We are proud to be partnering with a well-established firm in Vancouver as they search for a talented and motivated Intermediate Architect to join their team. This firm have a lot of new projects in their pipeline for 2021 and beyond and are in need of some additional staff to join their team. This firm are leaders in modern and sustainable design and have many award-winning projects in their portfolio.
As an Intermediate Architect you will have between 4 and 12 years of experience and be involved in the following:
WHAT YOU NEED
- Collaborate with Senior Architects to develop unique and modern designs for a range of projects
- Work energetically with the project team in planning work and developing solutions to technical and design detail problems.
- Prepares presentations and presents design concepts and drawings.
- Incorporates Integrated Sustainable Design solutions into projects.
- Work closely with clients to determine project objectives and ensure client satisfaction through the process
- Maintain a collaborative professional working relationship with the Project Leadership Team
- Review technical drawings and documents
- Contribute to report writing, plans, estimates and calculations for coordination.
- Participates in team meetings to help resolve project issues, coordination with other disciplines, schedule adherence, and technical issues.
- Participates in site visits as well as project reviews regarding project costs, budgets and adherence to schedule.
- Communicates in a clear, concise, and professional manner at all times, both verbally and in writing
- Provide mentorship to junior staff
- Applies proper QA/QC methods throughout project.
- Work with Revit and a range of other software platforms
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
- To be successful in this role, you will have between 4 and 12 years of experience
- Be a registered Architect with AIBC or an advanced senior intern architect, eligible to become registered
- You will ideally have a range of project experience, ideally with some commercial, public, community or institutional project work behind you.
- Possess a passion for design excellence, sustainability, leadership and the desire to create functional spaces
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work to deadlines is also essential.
- Opportunity to grow and develop professionally, with plenty of support in advancing
- A greatcompensation package
- Support with skills and educational development
- Work beneath an excellent leadership team
- Be part of a progressive, reputable and award-winning company
If you're interested in this Intermediate Architect role click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. We thank all candidates for their application, however, only candidates who meet the criteria above will be contacted.
Keywords: Junior Architect, Intern Architect, Vancouver, B.C, British Columbia, AIBC, Intermediate Architect, Registered Architect, Greater Vancouver, Architecture
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas