Territory Sales Representative - Industrial
East Toronto – GTA Region
As a leader and manufacturer in their segment of the Industrial Machinery and Equipment industry, our client has a newly created role for a Territory Sales Rep to cover the GTA - East Toronto area.
About this role
Selling within the Transportation, Mobile Heavy Equipment, and Construction markets where heavy equipment is used.
Sales and service direct to end users, our client’s dealers and OE equipment dealers.
- You must have at least 3-5 + years sales experience, with a hunter mentality in the following industry segment where Transportation, Vocational and Heavy Equipment is used:
Transport companies, Road/infrastructure construction companies, Municipalities, Mining
- Technical background, such as an industrial machinery mechanic that transformed into a sales role.
- Background in sales of equipment to, and strong network of contacts within transportation, construction, as well as salespeople at the OE Dealerships
- Experience with CRM is a strong asset
- Work well within a team environment liaising with a scheduler, service managers and service technicians.
Excellent compensation and benefits program.
Keywords: Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Oshawa, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Business Development Rep, Territory Sales Manager, Territory Account Manager
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas