Drainage / Stormwater
Vancouver / Surrey, BC
Recognized as one of Canada’s top employers, our client is an employee-owned inter-disciplinary consulting firm based in Western Canada. Specializing in all levels of government, First Nations, commercial and residential land developers, and the natural resource sector, their team of over 450 employees, is committed to helping build vibrant communities of all sizes.
Their thriving BC operations is looking to hire Drainage / Stormwater focused Infrastructure Engineer to enhance the current professional Infrastructure Group. The team works closely with clients to solve complex, multi-stakeholder issues through the delivery of high-quality functional engineering, detailed design, and implementation of transportation infrastructure. The work includes all types of transportation infrastructure to support the movement of people and goods, including highways, urban roads, and active transportation corridors. They are known for their ability to solve complex technical challenges, for clear communication, and for the ability to integrate all modes of transportation in response to local needs. They have extensive in-house capabilities to take transportation projects through the various planning, design, and implementation phases.
Infrastructure Engineer Experience and Qualifications:
Infrastructure Engineer Renumeration:
- Understanding of stormwater management principles and technical requirements within BC.
- Understanding of technical reporting and submittal requirements related to stormwater design for clients such as:
- BC MoTI
- Metro Vancouver and Lower Mainland municipalities
- Progressive experience in design of drainage systems in support of infrastructure projects such as:
- Urban roadways
- Highway interchanges
- Linear highway improvements
- Land development
- Exposure/experience with translating stormwater modeling software outputs to physical infrastructure solutions
- Experience with implementation (construction) of stormwater design including:
- Review/approval/response of contractor submittals such as shop drawings and RFIs
- Addressing design changes in field to suit site conditions.
- Potentially 5-10 years of experience
- Eligible for registration as P.Eng
- Market leading compensation, Benefits, Educational Benefits, RRSP match
- Challenging and interesting project opportunities
- A fun workplace, where hard work accomplishes great things
- The opportunity to work with industry leading professionals in a collaborative environment
- Ongoing career development and learning
- Meaningful rewards and recognition
Infrastructure Engineering similar job titles
- Drainage Engineer
- Stormwater Engineer
- Utility Engineer
- Water Resources Engineer
- Design Engineer
Only applicants with the legal right to work in Canada can be considered for this opportunity.
We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those short-listed we be contacted.