Regional Sales Manager
Real Estate Development
Our client, a leading International Real Estate Developer, is looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager who can bring their market expertise to their growing team. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing, The Regional Sales Manager will oversee all elements of Sales Staff management to propel all sales programs, maximize sales, and build overall company brand. The Regional Sales Manger propels each sales program by developing, executing, and managing Sales Strategies. Success will be driven by an eagerness to provide unmatched customer service to achieve record sales in the Metro Vancouver condominium market.
Regional Sales Manager duties:
- Create a talent pipeline of A Players by recruiting, interviewing, and hiring strong Sales Staff candidates both internally for inhouse projects, and externally through Project Marketing firms for larger projects that will be contract out.
- Participate in the planning for staffing that takes into account the needs of every project, while balancing the knowledge, skills, and abilities of the sales team (internal / external) to promote the project, client, and brand.
- Prepare, execute, and continually update, sales team Contracts for each project. Ensure each department (HR, Sales Operations, and Accounting) have all up-to-date files in real time.
- Participate in the onboarding of new sales staff / project marketers to ensure their successful integration into company.
- Formally and informally train all sales staff / project marketers on company’s best practices as it relates to policies, sales process, guidelines, and corporate initiatives.
- Nurture the sales program as soon as the initial internal kick-off meeting has taken place. Co-manage new site integration meetings with the Development Team and the VP of Sales and Marketing.
- Support the development and build-out of the lifecycle of a program, in conjunction with the Sr. Marketing Manager, with a focus on the Sales portion of the program.
- Develop, in conjunction with the Marketing Team, a prospecting program, realtor and grand opening events, and/or other milestones as needed with the project. Ensure the Sales Team is adequately trained to execute on all milestones and provided with the right tools.
- Manage inventory and pricing with the VP Sales and Marketing throughout the entire sales program, which includes executing on predetermined pricing strategies.
- Provide sales support to ensure compliance with accounting / legal / development departments as it relates to assignments, contracts, disclosure among other things to ensure company is following REDMA (Real Estate Development Marketing Act) and RESA (Real Estate Services Act) regulations.
Regional Sales Manager requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in new home real estate sales
- Ability to produce results independently while maintaining a positive team environment
- Strong understanding of real estate and sales strategy
- Energetic and professional. Natural at developing relationships and working with sales people and corporate colleagues
- Strong relationships with local real estate community, including whale / dolphin realtors, project marketing firms, and sales managers from other developers
- Mandarin language skills an asset but not required
Regional Sales Manager compensation:
- Marketing leading compensation, Fantastic growth opportunities with a clear path to Directorship, Bonus, Benefits, Project stability, Strong mentorship
Similar Job Titles:
Senior Sales Manager
Sales and Marketing Manager
Sales and Marketing Director
Real Estate Sales
Only applicants with the legal right to work in Canada can be considered for this opportunity.
We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those short-listed we be contacted.