Outside Territory Sales
Base plus commission
Our client is looking to hire and outside sales representative to look after two larger territories. Travel is a requirement but is not excessive.
They are a well established Kelowna Company who have spent the last 15 years methodically growing their business and they have not missed a target yet.
They are professionally run and have a large client base throughout Canada and the United States.
In order to be a sales professional with them, you must be organized, focused, accountable, reliable, tenacious and opportunistic.
Having a hunter mentality is an asset.
- Technical aptitude is a definite asset. Reading prints and takeoffs.
- A strong personality
- A strong communicator, orally and written
- Not intimidated by presenting to groups and conducting meetings on-site, on the phone and via video
- Experience in the building materials sector is an asset
- A newer model, reliable vehicle
- POst secondary education preferred
Salary Range $45,000-60,000/ Year base plus commissions.