Electrician/Millwright – Dual Ticket
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, this individual will be responsible to participate in a team environment and undertake all tasks associated with Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance. You will be joining a very stable, well-established company with a 24/7 operation and a phenomenal health and safety record.
12-hour Continental Day Shift – 2 weeks day/ 2 weeks night (premium paid on the night shift)
· Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems as required
· Interpret all mechanical and electrical schematics
· Properly uses all hand and power tools and precision measuring equipment
· Maintain conveyor system, all compressors and pumps
· Perform welding and soldering operations
· Install and maintain all fans, blowers, electric and electronic controls and pneumatic systems
· Install and maintain pipe systems and valves
· Install, maintain, test, troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment and associated electrical and electronic controls
· Interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations.
· Install, examine replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components for continuity, current, voltage resistance.
· Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems
· Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
· Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
· May install, maintain, and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices
· Maintain safety and environmental regulations and plant operability as top priorities
· Must hold a valid industrial millwright/electrical certificate (Dual Ticket)
· Minimum of 5 years experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
· Knowledge of calipers and other measuring devices
· Must have knowledge of computer skills using MS Office products
· Must have the ability to read blueprints
· Must be able to work 12-hour continental day shift
Excellent compensation. benefits package and incentive program
Applications will be strictly confidential. Thank you for your interest, we look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions Inc.
USA - Dallas: 469-498-2002
USA - Toll-Free: 1855-900-3435
UK - London: 0333-344-8008
Ireland - Dublin: 01-531-3535