Outside Sales Representative
$high base, lucrative commission plan, strong benefits, car
Minimal overnight travel
My client is the leading distributor of millwork and custom fabrication supplies in the Western United States. Their established brand combined with the exclusive, historic lines which they represent are synonymous with quality, superb customer service, and professionalism which is unmatched in the industry. These elements have allowed them to thrive as a business for nearly a century.
To further capitalize on the majority market-share which they currently enjoy in the Greater Seattle Area, my client is seeking an experienced Outside Sales Representative to further strengthen and grow this key territory. This role will be responsible for identifying and developing relationships with both new and existing customers in the region which range from SME to large commercial players.
In order to be considered for the role my client is seeking a goal-oriented, intelligent, professional, relationship-focused individual who is motivated by representing one of the most well regarded brands in the market, while benefiting from their compensation plan. Days will be spent on the road, calling on customers but little overnight travel is required.
- Previous experience working for a multi-line distributor
- Goal oriented and able to work towards targets and goals set by management
- Disciplined sales methodology and excellent time management
- Above average problem-solving ability and business acumen
- Genuine and authentic ability to build and maintain relationships with customers over the long-term
- Full valid license and clean driver record is required
- Some experience using a CRM system and general computer use (Office365)
If you are interested in finding out more about this unique opportunity and employer, please apply via the TalentSphere website.
Thank you for your interest.