Senior Estimator – Underground Utilities
Deerfield Beach, Florida, USA
Underground Utilities, Water/Sewer Infrastructure
Our client, a leading general contractor and underground utility contractor, has partnered with TalentSphere on the search for an experienced Senior Estimator to join their team!
Since the early 1980’s, our client has demonstrated their leadership and technical expertise installing and rehabilitating underground utilities throughout Southern Florida. Their dedication and commitment to quality, and their multi-segmented business model has given them a solid financial position in the market. Our client has also ensured to build a strong internal team culture, where it feels like family. You are recognized for your performance and you are valued and trusted within the entire organization. Their services range from Open Cut Utilities, Urban Infrastructure Improvements, Site Development, Telecommunications, HDD, Construction Management and Risk, Disaster Relief, Emergency Repairs and General Contracting.
We are looking to secure a top performing Senior Estimator who can lead future pursuits across South Eastern Florida. The Senior Estimator will work closely with Senior Project Managers to secure projects from Palm Beach County to Miami-Dade County.
In this rewarding career, you can look forward to a, long-term, secure career with an established company that treats you just like family and collaborates effectively as a team!
WHAT DO YOU BRING?
- Very competitive base salary. The best for the best!
- Fantastic Benefits
- Simple IRA Plan
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Strong company culture, family oriented where you are trusted to do your job! No Micro managing!
- Experienced and supportive Senior Leadership team
- Relocation support for the right individual
- 5-10 years of civil estimating experience preferably from the underground utilities space.
- Proficient with estimating software, MS Office Suite
- Detail oriented and remains calm under pressure
- Experience from the local region (Southern Florida) an asset, but not mandatory
- Possesses strong interpersonal communication skills, as the Senior Estimator will interface with the clients as well as build strong relationships with vendors.
- Professional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Focused on securing long term, career based position
Are you a Senior Estimator with 5-10 years of underground civil work experience with a general or sub contractor and want to discuss this opportunity?