Senior Marketing Manager
Real Estate Development
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Senior Marketing Manager will develop and execute all aspects of marketing strategy including brand, digital and social media. In this dynamic role you will manage large projects and oversee multi-channel marketing.
What the Senior Marketing Manager role encompasses:
- Work with the Marketing Director to develop marketing strategies for each project launch, rental portfolio, and corporate brand
- Maintain relationships with and help mentor team of marketers and resource partners
- Brand marketing management to drive awareness, capture market share, and provide immersion training to all team members and third-party resources/partners
- Work with cross-functional teams to implement strategic marketing plans
- Manage marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
- Cultivate strategic relationships with third party partners to support marketing plans and corporate business goals
- Ensure all marketing material reflects our brand and core values
- Manage the marketing budget and schedule, ensuring high quality campaigns are successfully deployed within set time frames.
- Manage tactics for all projects ensuring deadlines are met.
- Generate and develop reports to evaluate ROI of marketing plans to ensure long-term growth and success of the business
- Stay abreast with current industry standards and practices
- As an ambassador for the brand, you’ll have strong connection to your community, be engaged with all new happenings in the city and attend events
Senior Marketing Manager, who you are:
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing or an equivalent field
- Experience in real estate development ideal
- A comprehensive knowledge the foundations of multi-channel marketing and has proven knowledge of leveraging each channel to its optimal benefit while working them together to amplify the message
- A strong command of the English language, ability to write copy for advertisement, social media and blog articles
- A strong command of web analytics tools and an analytical mind for processing figures with data manipulation software
- Prior experience developing brand strategies with proven market share growth
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, website analytics and consumer behavior
- Advanced knowledge of ecommerce and digital marketing KPIs
- Advanced SEO knowledge and upcoming trends
- Advanced knowledge of social media platform, including immerging trends and platforms, backend use, functionality, developing content, schedules, and community engagement
- Proven knowledge of marketing, tracking, reporting and strategizing
- Proven experience developing full-scope marketing plans to drive project launches and tempo strategies
- Strong communication skills
Senior Marketing Manager Salary:
Market leading compensation, Bonus, Benefits, Project diversity and stability!
Senior Marketing Manager Similar Job Titles:
Real Estate Marketing
Sales and Marketing Manager
Only applicants with the legal right to work in Canada can be considered for this opportunity.
We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those short-listed we be contacted.