Senior Financial Accountant
Manufacturing and Consumer Goods
$70,000, bonus, perks program and room to grow!!!
Liberty Village - Toronto
Our Toronto CPG client is on fire with rapid growth in an exciting sector and needing to secure a full time Senior Financial Accountant to join their team of dynamic professionals.
About the Company:
This company is a manufacturing consumer goods company offering specialty products for a fast growing customer base! If you are a dynamic accountant with great communication skills, a passion for products and people, this could be the perfect role for you!!
About the role:
Reporting into the Controller, your responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
About the candidate:
- Month end close including journal entries and account reconciliations
- Payroll accounting including key account reconciliations
- Capital expenditure tracking, reporting and reconciling to budget
- Intercompany accounting and reconciliations across all entities
- Assist with Financial Statement preparation for group entities
- Assist with annual audits of all entities within the group
- Assist with the creation and documentation where needed of internal policies, procedures and controls for continued process improvements.
- Assist with ERP Implementation project
Aside from excellent work ethic, attitude, communication and presentation skills, the ideal candidate will have the following:
- CPA designation, near completion or equivalent education and relative experience.
- Minimum 3 years of progressive finance experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders including senior leadership.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, the ability to speak finance to non-finance personnel
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines