Benefits, Bonus, RRSP Matching
On behalf of our client we are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for overseeing construction projects from start to finish. The successful applicant will have exceptional customer service skills, be a team player, and be highly organized with the ability to run many projects of varying scope and scale. This is an amazing opportunity to grow your career with a successful, thriving company with interesting projects and unlimited room for growth.
• Manage every project from cradle to grave, overseeing the Project Team and providing competent leadership
• Provide exceptional customer service to clients in order to ensure that their needs are both met and exceeded
• Work with the design department to devise creative design ideas.
• Work collaboratively with the consultant team to ensure with the architect to ensure feasibility of every project
• Negotiate with subcontractors and award purchase orders
• Establish schedule for every construction project and monitor regularly to ensure that the schedule is being followed
• Track financial progress to ensure that every project stays within established budget
• Process subcontracts and change orders
• Work collaboratively with Site Supervisor, Project Coordinator and subtrades to ensure that the project runs smoothly and according to original schedule and budget
• A minimum of three years of experience as a Project Manager in a Design Build or General Contracting background
• Experience with projects ranging up to 10 million
• Ability to read construction drawings and specifications
• Excellent communication skills
• Thorough knowledge of legal issues, building code and safety standards is essential.
• Strong knowledge of construction materials, processes and equipment
• Knowledge of pre-engineered building construction.
• Excellent conflict resolution & negotiation skills
• Valid Driver’s License and own vehicle
What's in it for you?
This company offers growth, opportunity and collaborative team environment that is second to none. You will receive a competitive salary plus benefits, a performance bonus and RRSP matching.
If you are the right candidate for this role, please send your resume in confidence ASAP