5-8 years of B2B Selling will be of high interest
2-3 years of sales management experience
$75 to $90K Potential to double salary in 2-3 years
Very Attractive Base Salary + Bonus + Benefits + great company perks
Our client, a construction / building materials business located in Mississauga, ON are looking for a Talented Sales Manager (75-90K) who is responsible for providing the direction and leadership for a tenured sales team. If you have experience managing a sales team in production manufacturing sales this could be your next great move. The company is known for growth and promoting within. They have fantastic leadership and are very strategic thinkers. I know the team very well and can say that your boss is looking to promote you.
This is a fantastic position if you are looking to join a great business with a strong focus on customer retention who are well respected in the industry.
The chosen candidate will have strong experience with production/manufacturing sales within construction or garbage waste or metal or recycling industries.
About the company.
Our client is one of North America’s leading full service distributors and re-manufacturers. The selected candidate will be responsible for managing a tenured sales team. The company and division are growing and we are in need of a strong candidate to take over for a recently promoted position.
About the Job
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Sales Manager will motivate and guide an outstanding Sales team and build our business to continue to be the market leader in assigned business line.
To help make the company the market leader in the distribution and re-manufacturing of their products by providing outstanding service and building lasting partnerships.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Leadership & Coaching
- Provides strong leadership, mentoring, coaching, counseling and development to assigned Account Managers and Customer Service.
- Assist Account Managers with daily sales activities/planning as required.
- Ensures employee annual performance evaluations are conducted, minimum 2/year, mid-year and year end.
- Identify training opportunities and appropriate training programs and ensures employees are achieving their Personal Development Plan(s)
- Providing feedback and expertise to team members regarding overall issues, opportunities, operational challenges etc.
- Ensures all accounts are properly managed
- Ensure Sales Representatives are aligned with strategy and developing a strong pipeline of quality prospects
- Ensures a strong understanding of market and strategy to succeed
- Travels as required helping to develop markets
- Manages and cultivates key strategic relationships
- Ensure Account Managers are calling on the right type of "potentials" and have a strong pipeline of quality prospects
- Working with Account Managers generates new opportunities by increasing market share and opening new accounts that grow profits and improve margin
- Develops and update game plans for obtaining new business with prospects & upside accounts.
- Ensure accounts are reviewed on a monthly basis to identify up-selling opportunities or problem/inactive accounts that require action plans.
- Ensure Director of Sales is aware of problem account lists along with plan of action to bring business back to the company
- Identifies key strategic business opportunities and proactively pursues them
- Attends trade shows to represent Company and company products
- Ensure Salesforce roadmap is being followed