Position: Senior Internal Auditor
Location: Toronto with 25% national travel
Salary: $85 -90,000 plus lucrative bonus and benefits
Are you an experienced Internal Auditor looking to work for an Industry Leader? This organization is in the Construction Industry with different branches throughout Canada.
Reporting into The Manager, Internal Audit, your responsibility will be to provide an independent objective assurance that company controls and policy related practices within the group are designed and operating effectively and efficiently. You will work with business process owners and employees to support key controls from across the organization to plan and execute audit programs.
You will have excellent communication skills, be tech savvy and will have a strong business acumen, understanding that respectful and effective communications and relationships with management and the departments under review are key to successful audits.
Requirements for this role include:
- CA, CPA designation preferred or relative industry experience along with a CIA, CISA or CISSP
- Minimum 8+ years progressive experience
- Strong computer literacy and knowledge of IT and financial system operations or IT auditing will be an advantage
- Must possess a thorough understanding of internal control standards and accounting principles coupled with experience on risk based audits
- Safety conscious with superior skills for business report writing
- Detailed, analytical and problem solving skills including the use of data analytics tools SQL and Microsoft Power BI
Should you be interested in additional details, please apply now!