SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - INFRASTRUCTURE/TRANSPORTATION
Vancouver, British Columbia
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Construction & Development
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Project Manager focused in the infrastructure and transportation industry to join a lead construction and development firm working on major projects throughout North America.ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a leader in the construction, development, real estate and property industry. With locations throughout North America and projects that expand globally the company has developed an incredible reputation in the industry. With a strong leadership team in the capital projects division, this section of the company is focused on construction and development of projects in infrastructure and transportation sectors throughout British Columbia and Canada wide. With expertise in every sector and a team of collaborative and experienced individuals, our Client is leading the industry in construction and development throughout North America. THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The Senior Project Manager - Infrastructure/Transportation manage the Project Management team leading all individuals through the construction process of transportation and infrastructure projects throughout British Columbia as well as through additional projects throughout Western Canada. This individual will need to have a strong understanding of design, construction and operation of transportation projects.With experience leading a team through project phases and managing clients throughout the process, this individual will need to have excellent communication skills and a proven track record of managing large scale projects in the transportation sector. Leading all site meetings and working with all of the Project Managers through the projects phases, the Senior Project Manager will also work with the Executive Leadership team on identifying project successes and building strategies to move additional projects forward in the local market.
This candidate will have the following aspects;
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- B. Degree or Diploma in Engineering, Architecture, Construction, Business Management (or equivalent direct industry knowledge)
- P.Eng, AIBC, LEED and PMP designations are assets
- 10+ years' experience as a Project Manager/Senior Project Manager working with projects from inception to completion in the specifically in the infrastructure and transportation industry both locally and/or throughout Canada.
- Strong experience working with capital and municipal planning for infrastructure development and projects of transportation
- Strong knowledge of various types of construction methodologies, project management models and financial management, as well as building codes, contract law and relevant legislation
- Experience working with engineers, architects, and technologists with various projects following schedules and timelines efficiently
- Strong experience leading a team through project phases from inception to completion with an excellent mentorship skill set
- Understanding of the RFQ/P process both locally and/or throughout Canada
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent, entrepreneurial company with a strong collaborative team and amazing reputation in the industry
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Opportunity for professional growth and development with opportunity to lead and implement new strategies
- Amazing opportunity to develop and grow your career further within an excellent organization as a Senior Leader/Executive
Please apply directly if you feel like you are the right candidate and are excited about this excellent opportunity!