PROJECT MANAGER (BUILDINGS)
Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
Our client, a leading international Architectural & Engineering Design firm, is seeking a Project Manager to plan and manage all stages of prestigious Public Buildings and Institutional projects for their clients in the Toronto region.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The Project Manager (Buildings),
will work directly with a team of Architectural Technologists and Engineers in quality assurance and control of project development, coordinate all architectural and engineering disciplines in all phases of the project, negotiate monitor and control scope of deliverables and will be assist in managing schedules and budgets at all stages of the projects related to building envelope and buildings sciences with the projects. Additionally, this individual will assist in managing the compliance with company management systems and methodologies throughout project phases. There will be a need to negotiate solutions, and contractual obligations, as well as report on monthly project status updates, manage contractors, subcontractors and other building authorities and address owner concerns.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Successful completion of related post-secondary education
- Proficiency in architectural or engineering systems and design specifically with building envelope and building sciences
- Familiarity with architectural design and presentation; M&E and structural building systems, permit and building codes
- Membership with a relevant professional association is an asset
- Prior experience in strategic development, business development, project management and client management is required
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Excellent, entrepreneurial company with a strong collaborative team and amazing reputation in the industry
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Opportunity for professional growth and development with opportunity to lead and implement new strategies
- Amazing opportunity to work directly with multi-disciplines on exceptional projects throughout Ontario as well as nationally
If you believe this position could be the perfect fit for you, apply now. Role is being hired ASAP. We thank all applicants, however, only those who meet the requirements of the position above will be contacted.