Senior Project Manager
Guelph, ONRetail / HealthcareCompetitive Salary plus full benefits on day 1About our client:
Our client is the parent company and home to shared services for over 100 independent operations across Canada and into the USA. Reputable, professional and working within a fast growing niche market, this company is growing FAST!! This could be a great project for your portfolio!!About the role:
Our client is seeking a Senior Project Manager to steer the acquistion and construction/renovation of new stores in the medical services space. The Senior Project Manager will act as the owner's rep, responsible for working closely with all areas of the Canadian organization to deliver on key responsibilities.
A summary of responsibilities includes the following:
- Responsible for the success of the all Project Management activities and the Project Management team
- Provide budget and cost oversight for every project
- Anticipate and determine risks in order to mitigate and find possible solutions ahead of time
- Ensure best possible value by negotiating pricing during acquisition process
- Communicate accurate information regarding deliverables to all departments
- Travel within the clinic regions is required from time to time
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience in a management role
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Financial literacy and an understanding of financial statements and reports
- Knowledge of and experience in all MS Office applications; aptitude to work with new software
- Experience as an Owner's Rep in a retail environment
- PMP designation is an asset
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established and growing company in an industry that helps others. Feel good about the company you work for!!
Thank you for your interest. Interviews are starting right away - if you are interested in the role, now is the time to apply.