Our reputable client is a construction management firm in the corporate interiors space. With offices in across the country, this company continues to grow at a steady progression and has engaged us to assist them in their search for a qualified Project Coordinator. With a growing staff of construction professionals, this company understands the importance of hiring good people and giving them a great working environment and culture.
About the role:
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Project Coordinator looking for a great company and environment to work in. Here, great Project Coordinators become great Project Managers and you will find unlimited opportunity to learn and advance your skill set. Responsibilities include:
About the candidate:
- All administrative tasks required to bring projects to completion in a timely and cost effective manner
- Prepare, generate various documents for and maintain project files
- Assist with all communication with project stakeholders including subtrades, consultants and clients
- Generate and log Purchase Orders, RFIs, CORs etc.
- Work with Project Manager to correctly process shop drawings and other project and closeout documents
- Attend project meetings (own transportation required); take clear minutes and distribute with efficiency
- Prepare invoice and progress draw to the issued in conjunction with Project Manager
- Prepare documentation from start to finish taking ownership and implementing measures to ensure accuracy
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar role and environment
- A college or university education in a construction or business program
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Adaptable, team-oriented
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy
This is a great place to work! With an inclusive team environment in a brand new office space with fitness onsite, you will enjoy working here. They offer RRSP matching and a full benefits program along with a competitive salary and opportunity for career growth.
If you a great fit for the role, please send your updated resume today!