Competitive Salary and Benefits
Architecture and Design - Multi-family, Mixed Use, Commercial, Retail
This is a great opportunity for a Intermediate Architect looking for their next career transition to be a part of a medium sized company in an amazing location based in Calgary, Alberta.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client has a focus in sustainable design practices that span across North America. Based in Western Canada, they have developed an amazing culture within their studios. The senior leaders focus on developing excellent relationships with their clients and have built an amazing reputation for their company with the help of their wonderful team. The firm itself focuses in the sustainable design development of corporate, institutional, mixed-use, government, interior design and health care projects throughout North America.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Architect will support a team in the design and development of various projects in the institutional, commercial, corporate and mixed-use projects throughout Western Canada. With a keen sense of design and interest in urban development and public realm, this individual will be a strong contributor to a large team in the Calgary office. This position will have an element of project management as well and the ideal candidate will possess some attributes of project management in their skill set to move projects forward and lead a small team. The role will progress and there is a lot of room to grow in the company into Senior Architect and eventual Associate with progression to Project Management opportunities as well.
This candidate will have the following aspects;
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Master’s Degree in Architecture, AAA Designated (Registered in Canada/Alberta) an asset
- Excellent experience working as an Architect in a local firm
- Proven track record with projects in the commercial, corporate, mixed-use and institutional spaces
- Experience working with technical programs like Vectorworks, AuotCAD, and REVIT
- Detailed approach to project management with an entrepreneurial mindset in working through projects and moving them forward through to completion
- High energy, innovative thinking and a dynamic approach to design and leadership a must
- Passion for design and architecture with a strong leadership approach to execute a team mentality
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent compensation and benefits plan
- Strong leadership team with a hands-on and supportive approach
- Growing and developing firm that offers opportunity to progress your career further
- Opportunity to move into Associateship in the short term
- Excellent designs, innovation and new projects throughout North America
- Fantastic culture with a "family" feel and collaboration throughout all teams
Please apply directly if you believe you are the right candidate.