Administrative sales support
My client is looking for a unique individual. Someone who has sales experience as well as office administration experience.
You will be working with a team of inside sales people and assisting them in their sales efforts by helping them with presentations, proposals, marketing, lead chasing, prospect followup, CRM maintenance, sales reporting, forecasting, budgeting and essentially any function that makes the sales process more streamlined and efficient.
It isn't about being at their beck and call. It is inserting yourself into their environment and making sure that the process is on time and on track.
You will be integral to the overall success of the process.
- 2 or more years working in an office administrative environment.
- Sales background preferably inside sales of a technical nature.
- Detail oriented
- Your communication skills are second to none.
- The ability to juggle tasks simultaneously and effectively.
- Highly organised and a great planner.
- Not afraid to make decisions with the best information at hand. Decisive.
- Calm and calculated under pressure.
- A high degree of customer focus.
Trade/product specific training will be provided on an on-going basis.
This is an exciting job working with an exciting and progressive company with really good people who will make up your team.
If this job sounds like you, we really need to talk.