Our client, a National company, leader in their field, is recruiting for a Financial Analyst. Located in Woodbridge (400 & Weston Rd area) they offer excellent benefits and compensation package. Working directly with the Director of Finance this role has excellent growth potential for someone with Automotive and/or Manufacturing analysis experience.
JOB TITLE: Financial Analyst
The Financial Analyst will be required to provide analysis and support for management requests. This position is responsible for supporting the financial planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis for global powertrain operations. Reports directly to the Director of Finance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Knowledge & Experience:
3 - 5 years of related manufacturing experience in financial analysis
- Prepares financial schedules, reports and presentations for various groups, including Corporate, Head Office, Controllers Group and CEO & other senior leaders.
- Extracts financial data from various accounting and information systems such as spreadsheets, relational databases, statistical packages and graphic packages to assemble, manipulate, and format data and reports.
- Assists in the development of forecasts and pro-forma analysis.
- Prepares ad hoc analysis as required by senior management.
- Analyzes performance vs. benchmarks.
- Prepares and analyzes client specific performance and attribution reports.
- Produces reports and support efforts required of other departments.
- Supports and maintain internal/external metrics to help monitor operational activities.
(post secondary education in Finance would be an asset)
- Solid understanding of financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow statements)
- Exposure to automotive environment an asset
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Proven history of abilities to interact with all levels of the company in a professional & competent manner
- Results oriented, able to effectively prioritize
- Previously part of a high functioning team
For consideration please apply now or send your resume to email@example.com