Our client, is an award winning multi disciplinary Engineering company that has decades of experience and several offices all across Canada. Due to growth, they are now looking for a Civil Municipal Engineer, with experience in Highway/municipal/roadway and underground utilities.
- As a Civil Municipal Engineer you will work with the firm's management team to plan and meet goals for growing the business
- Work from preliminary concepts and sketches into engineering designs, plans and project informational requirements, using primarily Civil 3D, as well as other technical software as needed.
- As a Civil Municipal Engineer you will provide detailed design support and production of engineering designs, drawings and specifications that meet all client and approval agency requirements and standards for various civil and structural projects including municipal, road works, bridges, underground utilities and infrastructure upgrades.
- Coordinate and assist in the preparation of documents required for approvals, prepare development and construction cost estimates, tender documents and contracts, and coordinate with other team members to ensure schedules, budgets and quality control standards are achieved
What's in it for you
- As a Civil Municipal Engineer a Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university plus 5-10 years’ experience in a similar role required
- Registration in good standing as an Engineer in British Columbia prefered
- Proficiency in the application of specialized design software, Civil 3D, as well as other related software
- Experience in a consulting engineering environment an asset
- High productivity, attention to detail, effective verbal and written communication skills,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- An excellent opportunity for career growth
- You are provided with ample opportunity to exhibit ownership, accountability and stability
- A great compensation package
- Be part of an award-winning Canadian company