Architectural Technologist - Intermediate or Senior
Architecture and Design Firm
Excellent opportunity for an energetic and motivated Intermediate or Senior Architectural Technologist who wants to excel and progress their career and be a part of a leading design and production team in Vancouver, working on a wide range of large scale public and institutional projects
Our client has an excellent reputation in Western Canada and is a leader in their sector in Vancouver. This mid-sized team have a strong dedication to high quality design and an excellent portfolio of projects. They support their staff with professional growth and development.
The Intermediate or Senior Architectural Technologist position will require thorough knowledge of building technology in commercial, government, public or institutional projects.This role will have focus in leading the drafting and drawings as well as keeping the technologist team focused and on task for project completion. With a fast paced environment and project deliverables and timelines to meet the requirements of this position, you will need strong project management and leadership skills. This is a very collaborative and collective team with an excellent and inclusive working environment and an organization that allows the flexibility to design and learn as their career moves forward.
The ideal candidate will have the following credentials;
- Bachelor's in Architecture/Architectural Technologist/Building Technologist Certificate from a recognized institution
- 5+ years' experience working with commercial, public or institutional projects in a BC Architectural firm
- Excellent experience working with Photoshop, AuotCAD, and SketchU and Revit
- Knowledge of the BC Building Codes necessary
- Proven experience working with municipal approvals processes and city permits
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Role is being hired ASAP please submit your resume if you believe you are a fit for this position.