Architecture, Design & Planning Firm
Competitive salary + compensation package
Our client, a large, Architecture and Design firm, is seeking a skilled Project Manager to coordinate projects and project teams from their Calgary office. They emphasize a collaborative and progressive work culture and support their staff through all levels of career development.
In this role as a Project Manager, at either an intermediate or senior level, you will oversee project phases through design development, construction documents preparation, and construction period services. The successful candidate will work with project coordination, some contract administration, manage client relationships, team communication, and will be responsible for reviewing work and quality control. Ultimately, you will oversee the successful execution of projects, in collaboration with the senior partners and other architects in the firm.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 to 10 years’ relevant experience in the North American Architectural Industry. Home builder experience will also be considered.
- Registered as an Intern or Architect in Canada is preferred
- Broad skill set, including design, production, contract administration and project management, and proven ability to run projects independently
- Minimum 2 years’ project management experience including the coordination of a team during design and construction documents preparation;
- Multi-disciplinary experience, with public sector and mixed used experienced preferred
- Good knowledge of the Alberta Building code
- Knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD are preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in building technology including wood frame, steel and concrete construction
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral
If you believe this position could be the perfect fit for you, apply now. Role is being hired ASAP. We thank all applicants, however, only those who meet the requirements of the position above will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas