Intermediate Interior Designer
Fort Worth, Texas, USA
Award Winning Architecture Firm
Excellent Salary & Benefits
Intermediate Designer, Mid-Level Designer, Interior Designer, Interior Architect, Interior Design Project Manager
TalentSphere has partnered with a well established, nationally recognized, award-winning architecture firm. This firm specializes in interior design, architecture, urban planning, historic preservation, and brand design. With an open studio environment, each of the firm's offices offers an engaging environment that nurtures creativity and collaboration. Projects offer the chance to cross collaborate between offices, in different states, and the opportunity to grow within the firm.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated and collaborative, intermediate interior designer. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, capable of supporting junior staff on multiple projects, and has the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. You are highly organized, reliable, and self-motivated. You are well versed in a wide variety of construction methods and have strong working drawings experience. They are looking for a great fit in both personality and technical skills and value positive attitudes, team focus and a willingness to learn.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Revit Design documentation and 3D modelling for all phases of design from client presentations to construction documents, through construction administration
- FF&E selection and specifications documentation
- Multitasking/time management skills: the ability to work on several projects at the same time in a production role.
- Consultant coordination
- Project design on a variety of scales
- Translate design concepts into construction documents
- Collaborate on project design, construction documents/details and construction administration
- Help in the selection, specification, and procurement of FF&E
- Participate in the maintenance, growth, and research of the office material resource library
- Participate on multiple concurrent projects in varied capacities
- Design and coordination on the construction of custom furniture, mill work, and lighting
- Mentor and coach of junior staff
Please apply directly if you feel like you are the right candidate for this role! Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Keywords: Design, Interiors, AutoCAD, Designer, Fort Worth, Texas, Revit
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design or interior Architecture from a CIDA accredited University
- NCIDQ or working towards certification
- Professional experience in commercial interiors, multi-family residential, hospitality and mixed-use design
- 5-12+ years’ experience in all phases of interior design, including planning and interior design of complex projects.
- Highly proficient in REVIT/BIM Production, Excel, Enscape, and Adobe Suite
- Ability to prepare construction documents and create design concepts/documentation with advanced knowledge of detailing for interior construction.
- A knowledge of architectural practice and construction technology, including but not limited to design, documentation, detailing, building materials, and building codes
Job Order #16110419
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas