Customer Care Manager
North York, ON
About our client
A stable and reputable organization that has been in business for over 40 years. A residential home builder who pride themselves on quality of workmanship, exceptional customer service and value for money.
Skills and Qualifications
- Review and record all service requests to ensure accurate information is available for trades, site staff, management, and homeowners alike
- Follow all service targets as set by management to ensure timely completion of service requests.
- Maintaining Tarion information on the Builder portal including, but not limited to, enrollments, CCP’s and closing information.
- Correspondence with buyers regarding closing dates, PDI’s and trade appointments as needed
- Coordinate the Pre-Delivery Inspection schedule with the PDI team as needed.
- Prepare closing packages for homeowners to be available upon key pick up.
- Answer all phone calls and emails directed to the customer care department and deal with them as possible or provide detailed information to forward on to the appropriate individual.
- Handle the initial escalation of concerns and try to bring them to a resolution and bring to the attention of the Director of Customer Care as needed.
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with all in office and site personnel as required
- Follow all government and/or company policies as they pertain to health and safety.
- Any tasks as assigned by the Director of Customer Service or Senior Management as needed.
- Minimum of 3+ years in a new home construction Customer Care Department.
- A strong working knowledge of Newstar, Tarion Builder Link and Microsoft Office.
- An understanding of the Tarion Construction Performance Guidelines and how it pertains to the Tarion 1, 2, and 7 year warranties.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to be able to prioritize and multitask to achieve positive results.
- You must have the ability to use common sense and sound judgement to come to decisions on many different situations as needed.
- A general working knowledge and understanding of residential construction for both low rise and high-rise projects.
$80,000-$105,000 plus package & benefits
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas