Competitive Compensation Package
OAA Architect / Registered Architect / Technical Architect / Project Architect / Architectural Project Manager / Project Lead
TalentSphere has partnered with a mid-sized firm widely known in Ottawa for its work in complex mid to high rise projects with private property developers. They also do feasibility and master planning. They are seeking a fully licensed architect (Project Lead) with 5+ years of post OAA license experience to manage a collaborative team of professionals.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
- 5+ years experience - fully licensed Ontario Architect - with a portfolio of mid to high rise projects (12-30F)
- Strong OBC skills & experience dealing with value-engineering associated with rental property builds
- Exceptional communication skills; ability to confidently deal with large developers on complex projects that involve master planning, project coordination, and contract administration
- Solid contract administration skills: the ability to be client facing and deal with changing priorities, RFIs, SIs & change orders
- An ability to successfully manage a project from Pre-Design through occupancy & commissioning
- Solid Revit, AutoCAD, MS-Suite and project management software
WHAT TO DO NOW
- A great opportunity to work with highly skilled professionals in a sector that's recession-proof for the foreseeable future
- Great compensation package with limited overtime
- The opportunity to take take a senior leadership stake in a firm that provides systematic mentoring and professional development
If you feel this position could be the right fit for you, click apply and submit your resume. We thank you for your application, however, only successful applicants who meet the requirements of the position will be contacted.
Keywords: Senior Architect, Architectural Project Manager, Ottawa, Eastern Ontario, OAA, Fully licensed Architect
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas