TalentSphere Staffing Solutions is partnered with one of the most trusted names within the HVAC space
in North America. Our client is a manufacturer & distributor and carries one of the most comprehensive
product lines in the industry. They are in search of a new Mechanical Division Manager for their Regina branch.
About the Position
The mechanical division manager’s primary focus is day to day sales and customer service. As a manager they will develop, inspire and motivate their team. Divisional goals will be set each year and the manager will ensure that all members of their team will work towards these goals. The division works as one unit to service our customers and increase market share.
- Collaborate with other division managers to strive towards growing and maintaining a successful, high performing branch and reaching divisional goals.
- Assist in developing strategies to grow business and expand market share.
- Attend manufacturer’s factory/training visits to ensure up to date knowledge of product development within the division.
- Contribute to and support the overall strategy on quoting projects.
- Develop and conduct training to outside sales representatives, project managers and estimators.
- Support the mechanical division with take-offs, pricing and tender preparation of projects.
- Review Construction Association projects and assign to sales representatives and project managers.
- Visit job sites to ensure all projects are progressing within the scheduled time frames.
- Oversee submittal drawing package preparation.
- Conduct regular project review meetings with the mechanical division team.
- Work with the Branch Manager and Regional Vice President to expand mechanical equipment offering.
- Prepare annual divisional budgets.
- Perform annual performance reviews.
What’s in it for you?
- Minimum 5 years sales and people management experience in the HVAC or similar industry.
- Diploma in Engineering Technology or Professional Engineering designation would be an asset.
- Understanding of how to read & interpret construction drawings.
- Past experience with HVAC mechanical equipment would be a definite asset.
- Effective at building strong, long-lasting relationships with team members, colleagues, and the engineering community.
- Superior organization, multi tasking and time management sills with the ability to lead, motivate and inspire sales and project management teams.
The opportunity to develop your career with a highly respective industry leader within North America. A
culture that puts teamwork and customer service as their focus, and invests in the long-term success of
This position comes with a competitive compensation package including a pension plan, and a
comprehensive benefits package.
If this position is appealing to you, then please submit your resume (in word-doc form) to
email@example.com Only candidates legally entitled to work in Canada will be considered
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas