TalentSphere Staffing Solutions is partnered with one of the most trusted names within the HVAC space
in North America. Our client is a manufacturer & distributor and carries one of the most comprehensive
product lines in the industry. They are in search of a new HVAC Sales Representative that would be based out of their Saskatoon branch.
About the Position
The function of the Sales Representative is to provide support and promote all the manufacturers they represent to the Engineers, Architects and owners in our market.
- Service the engineering community in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist the division sales representatives with any communication requirements to the Engineers. (Specification issues, product performance, qualify a competitor’s product, etc.)
- Process all equal requests to Engineers for all Bid & Spec projects.
- Attend supplier supported training which includes in house or on site at suppliers facilities.
- Schedule and conduct in person meetings with engineering firms to ensure a presence in the engineering community.
- Organize and present new product blitzes to engineering firms in our market.
- Plan and participate in factory visits and training with different engineering firms.
- Become a member of ASHRAE and other engineering focused groups and attend scheduled meetings.
- Organize trade shows supporting the engineering community
- Answer incoming calls and respond to emails from Engineers.
- Attend all divisional and office meetings.
- Assist in all customer events as required including open houses, sporting events, lunches, etc.
What’s in it for you?
- 3 years experience in a sales or customer service capacity in the HVAC industry.
- Professional Engineering Degree or a Diploma in Engineering Technology.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Internet Explorer
- Understanding of how to read & interpret construction drawings.
- Positive attitude, exemplary attendance, and reliable team member
The opportunity to develop your career with a highly respective industry leader within North America. A
culture that puts teamwork and customer service as their focus, and invests in the long-term success of
This position comes with a competitive compensation package including a pension plan, and a
comprehensive benefits package.
If this position is appealing to you, then please submit your resume (in word-doc form) to
firstname.lastname@example.org Only candidates legally entitled to work in Canada will be considered
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas