Victoria, British Columbia
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Architecture and Design - Multi-family, Mixed Use, Commercial, Retail
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Architect looking for their next career transition to be a part of a medium sized company in an amazing location based in beautiful Victoria, BC. This role will focus on leading a small team in design and development of multi-family, wood-frame designs and commercial experience. With emphasis on being the lead Senior Architect and guiding the team this role will move into a further progressive position in the near term.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
The firm focuses mainly in the residential, commercial, retail and interior design sectors and has an excellent reputation spanning over 40 years with a great client base and exceptional projects. Their projects expand throughout North America and are progressing and growing further as the firm develops. The leadership team is ambitious and driven to develop the firm's reputation further and bring on more projects with the growth they are expecting for the future.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior Architect will have a lead role in developing the team, setting the tone for project completion and efficiency within the company, building strong relationships with clients and leading a team. The role will aspire to move into leadership in the future and thus is a great opportunity for someone who is looking at excelling their career and leading a team as the Senior Architect and eventual Associate. The role will focus on multi-family, wood frame developments to start but will progress into further projects as the team acquires new projects and progresses further. Expertise in this area is a huge asset.
This candidate will have the following aspects;
- Master’s Degree in Architecture, AAA Designated (Registered in Canada/British Columbia)
- Excellent experience working as a Senior Architect
- Proven track record with projects in the multi-family, wood-frame and residential experience an asset
- Experience working with technical programs like Vectorworks, AuotCAD, and REVIT are absolute assets
- Detailed approach to project management with an entrepreneurial mindset in developing a team and leading projects forward through to completion
- High energy, innovative thinking and a dynamic approach to design and leadership a must
- Passion for design and architecture with a strong leadership approach to execute a team mentality
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Excellent compensation and benefits plan
- Strong leadership team with a hands-on and supportive approach
- Growing and developing firm that offers opportunity to progress your career further
- Opportunity to move into Associateship in the short term
- Excellent designs, innovation and new projects throughout North America
- Fantastic culture with a "family" feel and collaboration throughout all teams
Please apply directly if you believe you are the right candidate.