Our client, a reputable multi-disciplinary Engineering firm in Edmonton, is seeking a Senior Engineering Technologist to join their busy team and contribute to the development of variety of Land and Site Development projects ranging from conceptual design through to construction services. The successful candidate will be given every opportunity to learn new techniques and develop new skills to further develop and progress a career in Land Development.
- Design/drafting of site grading and servicing (storm, sanitary, water and surface improvements) for single, multifamily and country residential developments; commercial, industrial and institutional projects throughout Alberta and BC
- Perform design engineering for subdivision and municipal civil engineering projects in accordance with client and municipal standards
- Earthwork calculations using Civil 3D
- Assisting with quantity take-offs and production of tender documents
- Liaison with clients and project management team
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
- 7-15 years of related experience
- C.E.T. designation from ASET
- Proven proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Self-starter, motivated and team player with ability to work with a variety of simultaneous goals and issues
- Clean driver’s license with access to a vehicle
- Ability to apply technical knowledge to solve problems and complete tasks
- Demonstrate an active interest in enhancing current skills and learning new ones
- Work on fascinating projects under an excellent leadership team
- Be part of a great company with a strong reputation across Western Canada
- Be part of a social and collaborative work culture
- Excellent opportunity for professional career development
- Be part of a company that rewards good performance. Excellent compensation package including employer paid benefits plan, Group RRSP, and competitive salaries with opportunities for annual bonus.
Apply now, role is being hired ASAP.