Intermediate or Senior
Competitive Salary Package
We are proud to be partnering with a large, reputable Architecture firm, with an office in Calgary, as they search for a skilled, registered Intermediate or Senior Architect to join their team. This small office is growing and is looking for dynamic individuals with a passion for excellent service delivery and the capability to work with large and complex projects. This firm boasts an impressive portfolio of work across Canada.
As a registered architect; you will be involved in the following:
- Liaise with clients both in person and remotely to ensure excellent service delivery and execution throughout the entire process
- Work collaboratively with the project team in planning work and developing solutions to technical and design detail problems.
- Work with establishing, maintaining and adherence to project budget and schedule.
- Supervise and be involved with the preparation of technical drawings using Revit.
- Prepares client presentations and presents design concepts and drawings
- Fosters and maintains a collaborative professional working relationship with the Project Leadership Team
- Work with project management practices
- Writes reports and memos to consultants and vendors to issue changes and track resolutions.
- Reviews completed reports, plans, estimates and calculations for coordination.
- Participates in team meetings to help resolve project issues, coordination with other disciplines, schedule adherence, and technical issues.
- Participates in project reviews regarding project costs, budgets and adherence to schedule.
- Communicates in a clear, concise, and professional manner at all times, both verbally and in writing and will have regular interface with clients.
- Applies proper QA/QC methods throughout project.
You will be involved in working with all aspects of projects from initial client liaison through to full project execution. You will be able to work on everything from schematic design through to construction but also assisting plans elevations, details and drawings. You will be working with Revit and a range of other software platforms, all time being a part of a collaborative team and working productively with other staff members to achieve project objectives. You will have strong design skills and creative ideas to come up with unique solutions for projects.
WHAT YOU NEED
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
- To be successful in this role, you will need at least 7 years of experience as an Architect and be registered or eligible to become registered with the AAA
- You will ideally have a range of project experience but experience with complex projects is essential. Able to work on all aspects of project execution.
- Strong Revit Skills is a must
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work to deadlines is also essential.
- Project management skills
- Advanced communications skills, ability to work confidently with clients
- Leadership potential
- An excellent compensation package
- Be part of a growing office in Calgary among an already very well established firm in Canada
- Opportunity to grow and develop professionally - strong management team
- Be part of a progressive, reputable and award winning company
- Work on large and complex projects
If you're interested in this Architect role click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. We thank all candidates for their application, however, only candidates who meet the criteria above will be contacted.