- General Manager
- Generous salary
Our client is looking for a qualified, dedicated, motivated and ambitious General Manager to take over the day to day operation of their successful glass business.
The shop is located in Edson Alberta and has been open for business for more than forty years.
They are extremely busy and the business is growing every day.
From residential to commercial to auto glass, they do it all.
If you are looking for a career move, one that will help you to shape a solid future and set you up for long term success in a smaller-town setting, this may be the job for you.
If you enjoy a quieter atmosphere, one that is close to the big centers but not so close they wake you up at night, then this is probably the job for you.
If you value good friends, outdoor living and a simpler life AND you have an eye to the future and not just today, this is definitely the job for you.
If people in general, say nice things about you (not your mom, we expect she will) we want to meet you.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right person who wants to work in the glass trade and create a very comfortable life for themselves.
- Journeyman glazier is an asset but not required
- Skilled in all aspects of commercial/residential/auto glass repair, maintenance and installation
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Outstanding customer service abilities
- Able to effectively supervise staff
- Conflict resolution skill
- Strong record keeping habits
- Works within budget
- Excellent communicator
- Effective listener
- Attention to detail
- A history of doing it right the first time
- Solid sense of the importance of housekeeping
- Inventory management
- Great relationship builder (vendors, customers, staff)
- Ability to respond to pressure situations with grace
- A strong sense of the importance of timely delivery
- A desire to work until it’s done
These are some of the most important traits to have, in our opinion. If the list reads like your personal bio, then seriously, send us your resume’.
This is a career opportunity, not just a job. You’re probably doing “just a job” right now which explains why you’re reading this.
What’s in it for you
- Work life balance. You hear it a lot. We live it.
- A great salary and perks
- An awesome benefits package
- Assistance with your move
- Assistance securing lodging
- Advancement opportunity
- Stake holder opportunity
We thank all applicants but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.