National Sales Manager
Burnaby BC, Canada
$130,000 Base Salary + Fantastic bonus + Benefits
Previous sales management experience is a MUST.
Distributor of design orientated building materials seeks a National Sales Manager based in Burnaby BC, Canada to manage and grow their established Canadian client base. This is a unique opportunity to develop your career working with beautiful product on interesting and creative design projects. Aside from providing a competitive Base Salary of 130K and a fantastic bonus plan the environment and culture is one to explore. Relationship orientated, this organization is looking for a long term employee whom they will invest in. The chosen candidate will be accountable to train and develop the sales team, whilst providing increasing accountability and responsibility as these roles evolve.
Having worked with this client for many years now, we can confidently say this is a great company with a fantastic environment and culture that their employees appreciate. The selected candidate MUST
have experience with a sales training course. For example, Sandler Sales Training course, or any reputable sales training course.
A distributor of building materials supplying specialist installers, builders and trades. This organization supplies products of the highest caliber and has an established market throughout Canada. With exceptional customer service provision and a long term customer relationship focus, they are one of the leaders in their vertical.
- Recruit, train, motivate and mentor sales representatives remotely and through on-the ground support
- Guide and direct sales team to set and achieve performance and skills development goals within the collaborative framework of the Performance Management (PM) Process. Includes delivery of end of year performance ratings to each sales rep with support from EM. Executive Management.
- Work closely and collaboratively with all internal departments including EM.
- Attend trade meetings and industry conventions as required
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
- Manage the company’s sales territory to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives
- Collaborate with EM in recommending and establishing sales targets
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key market segments
- Conduct and maintain regular routine of market, competitor and competitor analysis
- Regularly monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques
- Recommend changes in marketing, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Contribute to the development and implementation of effective marketing programs for new and existing products to improve market share
- Monitor the sales program on 500+ accounts across Canada
- Track analyze and report on the effectiveness of sales initiatives; provide regular sales reporting to Executive Management including quarterly results
- Ensure weekly, detailed call reports are filed that effectively outline progress in each region with customers and prospects
- Prepare and maintain Territory Assessments detailing targets, goals, and work plan to achieve and maintain growth
- Effectively prepare for and participate in quarterly and annual sales meetings