Document Control Specialist - Contract
Power& Energy Industry
Flexible Hours/Competitive Salary
TalentSphere is currently conducting a search on behalf of our client, an innovative independent power producer and leader in the sustainable energy sector. This is a newly created position based in their Calgary head office in their Administration and Office department for a Document Control Specialist on a part time basis.
Our client has experienced excellent growth in recent years and is positioned for continued growth in the years to come. They are in the process of pursuing and developing projects in throughout North America. Sustainability drives all efforts at the Company. Our client defines intelligent energy as the ability to meet present needs without compromising future potential. The Company is committed to maintaining a culture of health and safety, community engagement and respect for the environment.
The Document Control Specialist
, will be responsible for managing the processes, policies and implementations of all documents and records for the company. Implementation of a new records management system will also be a crucial element for this position. There will be a need to operate with the highest level of integrity, quality, assurance and ease of retrieval with the process of document control. This individual will work closely with many different departments in the company with the Project Management and IT divisions being the most prominent. The policies and processes that will be implemented will be executed company-wide and will align with compliance, record management and document control processes. With experience in document management, record management and implementing processes the ideal candidate will implement these elements into the company with a seamless approach and will have all documents available for access by all members of the company.
- B.Deg Business, Administration, Associate an asset
- 5+ years' of document control and record management within the power/energy industry
- Experience developing, managing and implementing document control systems and processes for a small-mid size company
- SharePoint experience (or other document control management system) required
- Experience working in the Engineering, Construction and/or Operations industry
- Flexibility on working hours and availability
- Excellent verbal, communication and presentation skill set
- Ability to work independently and carry out tasks
This position is being hired immediately. If you feel you are the right candidate please submit your resume below.