Translator Marketing Specialist
Bilingual Translator English/French
Attractive Base Salary + Benefits and fantastic culture
Our client, a construction / building materials business located in Vaughan are looking for a Junior Communications specialist / translator to deliver translation accuracy across many departments working on many projects. The chosen candidate is responsible for executing translations and consultative services as well as administrative mandates, part of the portfolio of responsibilities of the Corporate Communications function.
Why you would want to work for them:
Our client is a leader in their industry with a well established image among their client base and competition. Their culture is one that respects and values their employees and always leads by example to promote and grow from previous years. Strong values and ethics within the organization has allowed them to prosper year after year. This is a fantastic company to work for with a senior leadership team strategically promoting within.
The major areas of focus for this role are;
translation, terminology, update and maintain records, administration and fraud prevention
Under the direct supervision of the Communications Manager, the Junior Communications Specialist is accountable for creating, coordinating and recording communication translation of content for both, internal and external release. The incumbent is responsible maintaining the utmost level of excellence, accuracy and reliability of the translated corporate communication regardless of the used communication medium. The Junior Communications Specialist is assigned authority limits by the Corporate Communications Manager in accordance with company policies.
- Degree in translation or degree with a specialization in translation in two languages (English & French) and 3-5 years’ experience as a full-time translator working in two languages (English and French) or combination of relevant education and experience
- Certified translator or terminologist is preferred
- Written fluency, verbal fluency, excel in reading comprehension and listening skills in English and French
- Excellent internet research skills for finding the correct terminology for translations (journalistic mentality)
- High level of attention to detail
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision
If you interested in this vacancy, apply today so we can arrange a call.