Site Supervisor - Mid Rise Residential
Attractive Compensation Package
Our client, a very well established and highly respected General Contractor and Design builder specializing in custom and semi-custom homes in the low-rise and mid-rise spaces, with some high-rise projects.
We are working with this successful firm to find a Site Super for mid-rise developments underway. This position will lead the successful execution of an mid-rise multi-unit condo with developments in Oakville and in Woodbridge.
The incumbent will have full Site Super responsibilities for the site from project start up through to final completion. Note that the project will begin in the fall of 2019 but if you are available sooner, you will be hired immediately and will get involved in pre-construction work.
- Strong knowledge of construction methods, knowledge of H&S, site 'best practices',
- Ability to develop and enforce project schedules
- Strong technical knowledge (sitework, building structures, building envelopes and building interior finishes)
- Quality control and management
- Strong communication skills to interact with customers, trades and 3rd party consultants
- Excellent leadership and strong organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a complex environment with multiple priorities.
You must also have previous mid rise residential experience coupled with an enthusiastic and upbeat personality and be a person who promotes a positive and healthy work environment..
Our clients pays a very competitive salary, with benefits, bonus, 3 weeks vacation and an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team of construction experts.
If you are interested and qualified, please APPLY NOW.