Healthcare, Education, Government
Competitive Compensation Package
Our client is a well-known and well-established mid-sized general contracting and construction management firm with a long list of satisfied clients across sectors. They specialize in completing challenging renovation projects in facilities that must remain in operation during construction. A career with this company means that you will be building a portfolio of successful projects for high-profile public and private sector clients.
On behalf of our client, we are searching for an experienced site superintendent with post-secondary education and/or hospital project experience. The successful incumbent will be responsible for the onsite management of institutional renovation projects valued up to $1 million with some larger projects.
Qualifications include the following:
- University or College degree in construction-related discipline or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the ICI sector
- Project experience at a healthcare facility or post-secondary educational facilities
- Full safety training including IPAC
- Full computer literacy including MS Office
- Excellent communication skills and professional presentation
Please forward your resume in confidence ASAP.